Raising our children in the damp forests of the Pacific Northwest, we’ve had ample opportunity to test out a variety of rain gear. But it wasn’t until we discovered ethical brand Faire Child that we found something special that checked all the boxes for us: durable, waterproof with sealed seams, lightweight, breathable, windproof, eco-friendly recycled material, room to grow, machine washable and beautifully designed. Essentially, the outerwear we have always been searching for to keep our kids happy on their adventures!
• HEIGHT: 92 - 107 cm / 42.5 in
• WEIGHT: 13 - 17 kg / 29-39 lbs
• WAIST: 51 - 54 cm / 21.2 in
• HEIGHT: 108 - 118 cm / 46.5 in
• WEIGHT: 18 kg - 23 kg / 39 - 50 lbs
• WAIST: 55 - 58 cm / 22 in
• HEIGHT: 119-128 cm / 50.4 in
• WEIGHT: 21 kg - 30 kg / 45-64 lbs
• WAIST: 59-62 cm / 24.4 in
Faire Child was founded by mother/designer/puddle-jumping ambassador Tabitha Osler upon seeing an urgent change needed in the fashion industry and wanting to help other parents and kids be able to play, explore and fall in love with their natural world. She has designed waterproof garments that allow children to be outdoors - everyday, all day, whatever the weather – and I has done it in the most transparent way possible. All this so you can be confident that your Faire Child rain wear is kind to kids, parents and the planet.